Click Here for the Design Review Committee Request Form
Design Review Committee (D.R.C.)
1. Per Section 2.20 of the Covenants, any exterior improvements must be submitted to the Design Review Committee for approval. 'Improvements" include, but are not limited to, buildings, pools, tennis courts, patios, patio covers, awnings, painting of any exterior surfaces, window work, additions, concrete/brick work, outdoor sculptures or artwork, fences, retaining walls, stairs, decks, dog runs and dog houses, recreational equipment and play sets, landscaping, light poles, and flag poles.
2. Any change in the elevation of yard areas or alteration of drainage patterns requires DRC approval. Design Review Request must specifically state that such changes are being requested in the review.
3. Replacement of similar previously approved landscape items does not require DRC approval.
4. All fence construction plans must be submitted to the DRC. Side yard fences must be located at least 16 feet from the sidewalk or gutter concrete edge. Fences must be constructed of approved materials. They include Iron, Rail or stockade similar to Heritage Hills perimeter type.
5. Design Review Committee Request Forms and attachments showing plans, drawings, colors and description of work should be forwarded to the D.R.C. via email to email@example.com. If documents cannot be emailed please contact firstname.lastname@example.org make other submission arrangements.
Applicants will be notified of the Committee's decisions in writing. Questions for the committee may be directed to email@example.com.
There are 2 Committees that review designs depending on the age of the home:
Design Review Committee New Homes
Design Review Committee Existing Homes