Heritage Hills Homeowners can access their account information online through the Heritage Hills Community Homeowner portal. This site also allows homeowners to pay dues and fines, if any, online. To view an account go to the Portal link on the HOA website homepage and either create a login or login to your account or go to HOA Management’s website www.maximummgt.com and click on Homeowners Login on the Homeowners tab.
Information needed to create a login:
· Account number - Account number can be found on Annual Dues Billing Statement
· Email address - If Maximum does not have an email address on file for an account, prior to creating a login Maximum must be provided with an email address that they can link to the account. The Heritage Hills Contact Information Form can be used to supply Maximum with the account information and is available on the HOA website under Community tab-Email Signups and Changes.
The following information is on the Portal:
- Profile -Specific account information which may be viewed and/or edited
- Accounting-Specific account financial information-Dues, Fines, etc.
- Web links - HOA website and District website
- Documents: HOA
- Articles of Incorporation
- Board meeting minutes
- HOA Financial Statements including Budget
- Design Review Request Form
Click Here for the Owner Guide to HOA Portal
Click Here for the HOA Portal Registration user Guide