|Heritage Hills HOA Rules and Regulations - Schedule of Fines
download this page 401k pdf
Resolution of the Board of Directors Heritage Hills Homeowners Association
Policy Resolution: Schedule of Fines Enacted: April 4, 2012 Effective: April 4, 2012
WHEREAS, the Homeowners Association has a Declaration, Bylaws, Rules and Regulations, and,
WHEREAS, Article 2, Section 2.2 (a) empowers the Board of Directors to adopt and publish rules and regulations,
NOW, THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED THAT the Homeowners Association adopts the following schedule of fines:
1. ANNUAL ASSESSMENTS: Annual assessments are due January 1st and if not paid by January 31st a $25.00 fee may be assessed and for each additional month until paid.
2. GARAGE SALES: A $250.00 fine will be assessed for each violation.
3. GOLF CARTS & SIMILAR VEHICLES:
Failure to register or committing a violation of the Rules may result in a $100.00 fine for the first violation, $250.00 for the second and $500.00 for the third. An additional violation may result in a $1000.00 fine and possible legal action and cancellation of the approval to operate a cart in Heritage Hills.
4. LANDCAPING VIOLATIONS: If a second notice is
required a $25.00 fine per day may be assessed until the violation is corrected.
5. YARD LIGHTS: If a second notice is required a $100.00 fine will be assessed.
6. TRASH BINS: Bins set out too early the day before or not removed the day after pickup may result in a $100.00 fine if a second violation is observed.
7. BASKETBALL HOOPS: Hoops placed on the sidewalk or street may result in a $100.00 fine if a second notice is required.
8. FIREARMS AND WEAPONS: No person shall fire or discharge any firearm or weapon in Heritage Hills. A $100.00 fine may be assessed for any violation.
9. OVERNIGHT PARKING: No vehicles may be parked on the street overnight. If a second notice is required a $100.00 fine will be assessed.
10. SNOW REMOVAL: Failure to shovel sidewalks within 48 hours after a storm can result in a Violation Notice and if a second notice is required a $100.00 fine may be assessed.
11. LEASH LAW AND BARKING DOGS: Reports of pets running loose without a leash will result in a Violation Notice and if a second complaint is received a $100.00 fine may be assessed. Additional reports can result in a $250.00 fine. Complaints of excessive barking that disturb neighbors may result in similar notices and fines. Repeated Violations will be referred to the City of Lone Tree for further action by the Animal Control Division.
12. MISCELLANEOUS: The Heritage Hills Executive Board may at their discretion assess a fine if they determine that an action is a clear violation of the Bylaws, Covenants and other Published Rules and Regulations of the Association.